Monday, April 12, 2010

Weeks & Months

I never know the answer when someone asks me how far along I am into this pregnancy.  Oh, I can tell you the number of weeks, but months?  Forget about it!  It usually ends up in a conversation about how "they" tell you pregnancies last for nine months, but it really seems more like ten.  Regardless, it's a looooooong time!  So, anyhoo, if you want weeks, you got 'em!  We're fast approaching 24 weeks on Friday, which looks a little something like this:


I couldn't remember what my pregnancy with Harper looked like, so I had to dig through the ol' blog archive to find the following photo.  Looks like I'm about par for the course...


And just for kicks - here is the finished product! This is me (and HP!) at 39 weeks and 5 days - the night before I was induced.  Little did we know then what we were getting ourselves into! ;)


We've got waaaaays to go!  Whew!

5 comments:

  1. That's a very neat bump for 24 weeks, especially second time around! Glad all is going well - so exciting and you just know that baby will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It does feel as though the weeks are flying by...August will be here before we know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, according to last year's chart, I think that puts me at about 20 weeks now. I better start thinking of names!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHA I LOVE LARA.-MIKELLE

    ReplyDelete