Allow me to share a recent sampling of first occurrences in Harper's life:
* FIRST time to eat venison, dove breast, and shrimp.
* FIRST time to brush her teeth without a knock-down, drag-out fight.
* FIRST time to sleep in a toddler bed.
* FIRST molars. Ugh, I personally hate 'em.
* FIRST time to ride a tricycle. Or at least ride on one while someone else pushes her around.
* FIRST real scrape. Bonus: first scab!
* FIRST kiss! That sneaky ol' Carson stole a kiss on Halloween while sitting in the wagon with Harps. Until then, I wasn't aware that monkeys are attracted to cats!
* FIRST time to lick homemade butter cream frosting from a beater. This moment probably rates #1 in Harper's book. She was absolutely elated!
* FIRST time to perform long division! OK, not really, but I'm keeping hope alive! ;)
* FIRST time to poop in the bathtub. Yep, folks, you read it right. Last night, HP pooped in the tub. I saw a bubble and guessed fart, but I was quickly proven wrong. Luckily, Grammy was available to dry and clothe Harper while I called in the HAZMAT team. Oh wait, that would be me. Sick, sick, sick.
* FIRST time to go out of town without Mom and Dad. Maybe that will lead to another first...first time to poop in someone else's bathtub! Muhahahaha....
Tell me a funny "first" you can recall with your kid(s). Don't hold back!