Monday, December 22, 2008

Hittin' the road with HP...

Since I don't have to worry about Harper reading this blog, I can dish about her "big" Christmas gift. (Wrigley, you better keep quiet or I will revoke your e-mail privileges!) Jeff and I bought Punkie her first new car! It is loaded with all the bells and whistles. I mean, literally, it features actual bells and whistles. Horns and lights, too! Zero emissions, low maintenance, and it corners like it's on rails... ;) Tell me HOWE cool it would be if your steering wheel lit up and played tunes, or if you could jump in your seat while idling in traffic? Harper is definitely going to need a "Pink Ladies" jacket while cruisin' in her new ride! I've already put her in the car once (ok, twice) to determine if she will have an interest in it. Jeff chided me for "showing" it to her early, but c'mon, the kid doesn't have a bad memory...she lacks it entirely!

I bought her a dozen or so new books, too, which ought to buy me two more weeks of sanity. We read her a book every night, and my interest in her current library is waning. The more books I can cycle into the rotation, the better!

Harper turned three-months-old last week, and it is about time I posted a few new pics. Here goes...
...her goofy new winter hat...
...her baby Bevo towel...
...she can finally enjoy her Bumbo seat...
...Santa's down with leopard print, too!
PS. Are we bad parents because we haven't arranged for Harper to have her picture taken with Santa? I wanted to take her to see Santa at Ridgewood, but we were out of town that day. Thoughts of a mall Santa don't seem as appealing. Hmmm.... Jeff ordered Adobe Photoshop as my Christmas present, so maybe Harper will have a photo with Santa after all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment