Monday, September 8, 2008

the heat is on...

I decided to throw off the pattern this morning and take my weekly pregnancy progression pic facing the opposite direction. Crazy, I know. ;) I thought it was time to shake things up a bit -- I'm getting antsy! (Kinda like in Super Troopers..."those boys get that syrup in 'em, they get all antsy in their pant-sies!") So, here it is in all the 39 weeks of glory...
I threw in a little modern art just for the heck of it today, too. I'm just glad I can still see feet!

Completely unrelated, but hilarious to me at least... Wrigley scored a new Halloween costume today from Target. I think she might need a smaller size. The head wouldn't quite stay put. As "Pig" has almost replaced her given name, it was only fitting that she dress the part. :)


Well, I hope to have some news to report tomorrow following our appointment with Dr. K. Continuing the count down...

1 comment:

  1. Okay... that 2nd belly pic is a little weird looking. Is it just me? It doesn't even look like the right shape!

    And I adore that costume. Miss Wrig looks lovely...except for the eerily blue glow in her eyes...

    ReplyDelete