Sunday, May 10, 2009

I like big butts and I cannot lie!

It may have been an early Mother's Day present. Maybe it was a belated Cinco de Mayo present. Or maybe I was dreaming and it didn't really happen at all! I'm not entirely sure what I did to earn his welcome assistance, but Jeff gave Harper her bath on Saturday morning. Evidently, his bath time protocol differs greatly from my own. How else would the kid end up buck naked in her closet?


Caught in the act!


Jeff said her bootie looks like two giant hams!

Oooh, even more toys over there!
My cutie-patootie with a ham hock bootie!
(Breyer--I bet you thought this blog entry was going to be about you, didn't ya? Dear Diary...)

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap, this may be my all-time favorite post. That 1st picture is ridiculously cute! And my gosh, her legs look so long in the 2nd and 3rd ones! She'll be high-kickin' in no time! Point those toes, HP!

    ReplyDelete