Friday, October 31, 2008

cruelty to animals & vegetables...

Ahhh, Halloween--my absolute favorite holiday. I do also love St. Patty's Day, but only Halloween gives carte blanche to the creative juices...and grants immunity on your chosen attire! Sadly, I haven't had the time or energy to construct my own costume this year, but I have outfitted my children (yes, BOTH of them). Never had I ever resorted to store bought costumes, but desperate times call for desperate measures!

Introducing Pig and Sweet Pea...





HAPPY HALLO-WEENIE! :)

2 comments:

  1. so was she so exhausted by the time you got her into the costume that she fell asleep, or did you use the opportunity to put her in the costume while she was already asleep? SOOOO CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. first of all thank you so much for Payton's cute onesies! The bad hair day is perfect for her wild hair. I love the Halloween post! Payton and Harper having very similar costumes! Too cute! Hope to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete