Monday, June 29, 2009

Ode to Grammy...

With all the help she has given us in the last couple of weeks, I have to send a little shout out to my mother.  The last two weeks have been filled with volunteer obligations, and luckily, Grammy was more than willing to cover my shifts with Harper.  She is off work for the summer, so it worked out perfectly for her to visit for a couple days at a time.  She kept Harper busy during the three long days Jeff and I spent helping out at the Starburst Junior Golf Tournament.  Amazingly, she agreed to come back and babysit again this past weekend while I attended to obligations for Zoobilee and Junior League.  Yet more amazing, Grammy is on board to watch Harper in August while Jeff and I celebrate our wedding anniversary at Becker Vineyards.  Three cheers for Grammy!



Harper enjoyed her recent visits with Grammy just as she loves hanging out with all of her grandparents.  Good thing she has plenty of 'em!  We love each of you--thank you for all of the things you do to make our lives a little easier.  

No comments:

Post a Comment